Kashmiri and Cantonese as Minority Language
In Kashmiri and Cantonese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kashmiri and Cantonese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kashmiri as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Cantonese as minority language: Hawaii.
If you want to compare Kashmiri and Cantonese dialects, then you can go to Kashmiri vs Cantonese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kashmiri and Cantonese Regulators
Kashmiri and Cantonese speaking countries provide you Kashmiri and Cantonese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kashmiri is not regulated.Cantonese is regulated by Civil Service Bureau, Government of Hong Kong, Official Language Division. Also get to learn, Kashmiri and Cantonese Language History.
Kashmiri and Cantonese Continents
Thinking about Kashmiri and Cantonese continents in which Kashmiri and Cantonese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kashmiri and Cantonese. Most of the Kashmiri speaking countries lie in Asia. While Cantonese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kashmiri and Cantonese languages:
Kashmiri Interesting Facts:
- Kashmiri is the only Daridc language with literature which was originated more than seven hundred and fifty years ago.
- Kashmiri has thousands of loan words from Persian and Arabic Languages.
Cantonese Interesting Facts:
- Cantonese have lot of slangs, many of them include words that do not make sense at all and some also have English in them.
- Even though Cantonese and Mandarin are dialects of Chinese, Cantonese has 8 tones instead of Mandarin's 4.
The Kashmiri language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi and Urdu Languages whereas Kashmiri language is similar to Chinese Language and derived from Not Available.