Cantonese and Mossi as Minority Language
In Cantonese and Mossi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Cantonese and Mossi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Cantonese as minority language: Hawaii.
- Mossi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Cantonese and Mossi dialects, then you can go to Cantonese vs Mossi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Cantonese and Mossi Regulators
Cantonese and Mossi speaking countries provide you Cantonese and Mossi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Civil Service Bureau, Government of Hong Kong, Official Language Division regulates Cantonese language.Mossi is not regulated. Also get to learn, Cantonese and Mossi Language History.
Cantonese and Mossi Continents
Thinking about Cantonese and Mossi continents in which Cantonese and Mossi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Cantonese and Mossi. Most of the Cantonese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Mossi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Cantonese and Mossi languages:
Cantonese Interesting Facts:
- Cantonese have lot of slangs, many of them include words that do not make sense at all and some also have English in them.
- Even though Cantonese and Mandarin are dialects of Chinese, Cantonese has 8 tones instead of Mandarin's 4.
Mossi Interesting Facts:
- Mossi languages use pitch to distinguish meanings.
- Mossi is the 2nd largest ethnic group in Ivory Coast.
The Cantonese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Chinese Language whereas Cantonese language is similar to Dagbani Language and derived from Not Available.