Kashmiri national language and Kashmiri as a Second Language
Kashmiri speaking countries include both countries with Kashmiri national language and Kashmiri as a second language. Check if Kashmiri language is one of the Most Spoken Languages.
- Kashmiri is national language of India, Pakistan.
Compare Kashmiri speaking countries with spanish speaking countries on Kashmiri vs Spanish.
Second Language is a non-native language of the speaker, but used in the locality of that person.
- Kashmiri is not spoken as second language.
The Kashmiri countries mentioned under Kashmiri Speaking countries are the countries where majority of people speak Kashmiri language.
Kashmiri as minority language
Countries with Kashmiri as minority language are also included in Kashmiri speaking countries.
- Kashmiri is not spoken as minority language in any of the countries.
Along with Kashmiri speaking countries check out Kashmiri speaking population. The language spoken by minority of the population of a territory is called minority language.
- Continent wise Kashmiri speaking countries mainly lie in Asia.
You can also explore more about all Oceania Languages which are spoken in Oceania Continent.
Kashmiri Regulator and Facts
Many world languages have one or more language regulators. The bodies that regulate standard languages are usually called language academies. Official organizations that regulate Kashmiri language are Kashmiri regulators. Kashmiri is not regulated. The regulatory bodies of Kashmiri lie in Kashmiri speaking countries. Some of the interesting facts of Kashmiri:
- Kashmiri is the only Daridc language with literature which was originated more than seven hundred and fifty years ago.
- Kashmiri has thousands of loan words from Persian and Arabic Languages.
The Kashmiri language is derived from Sanskrit Language and is closely related to Hindi and Urdu Languages.