Learn How to say Thank you and Sorry in Sinhalese
In any language it’s important to learn how to say thank you and sorry in Sinhalese. Find some common phrases in Best Languages to Learn below. Thank you in Sinhalese is ඔබට ස්තුතියි (obaṭa stutiyi) and Sorry in Sinhalese is සමාවන්න (samāvanna). Sinhalese greetings such as thank you and sorry are used in formal situations.
Good Morning & Good Night in Sinhalese
Want to wish Good Morning & Good Night in Sinhalese? The Sinhalese greetings like “Good Morning” or “Good Night” are useful to impress or catch attention of anyone around you. By using Sinhalese greetings, we are showing respect to others in a very efficient way. Good Morning in Sinhalese is සුභ උදෑසනක් (subha udǣsanak) and Good Night in Sinhalese is සුභ රාත්රියක් (subha rātriyak). To know more on similar greetings in other languages check Sinhalese vs Chinese, Sinhalese vs Spanish, Sinhalese vs French.
Bye in Sinhalese
Get to know here what is bye in Sinhalese. Bye in Sinhalese language is බායි (bāyi). In some languages, they say bye and in some they say good-bye.
Other Sinhalese Greetings
Sinhalese greetings help to communicate in different places at various situations. Here are some other Sinhalese greetings which will be useful while communicating in Sinhalese.
- How are you in Sinhalese is ඔබ කොහොමද (oba kohomada).
- Please in Sinhalese is කරුණාකර (karuṇākara).
- Good Afternoon in Sinhalese is සුභ සන්ධ්යාවක් (subha sandhyāvak).
- Good Night in Sinhalese is සුභ රාත්රියක් (subha rātriyak).
- I Love you in Sinhalese is මම ඔයාට ආදරෙයි (mama oyāṭa ādareyi).
- Excuse me in Sinhalese is මට සමාවෙන්න (maṭa samāvenna).