How are you in Cantonese and Oromo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Cantonese and Oromo then Cantonese greetings vs Oromo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Cantonese is 你好吗？.
- How are you in Oromo is Attam jirta/jirtu?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Cantonese vs Oromo Dialects.
Other Cantonese and Oromo Greetings
Are you finding few more Cantonese greetings vs Oromo greetings? So let's compare other Cantonese and Oromo greetings.
- Good Morning in Cantonese is 早上好.
- Good Night in Cantonese is 晚安.
- Good Morning in Oromo is Attam bulte/bultan.
- Good Night in Oromo is Nagayattii buli.