Cantonese and Oromo as Minority Language
In Cantonese and Oromo speaking countries you will get the countries which have Cantonese and Oromo as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Cantonese as minority language: Hawaii.
- Oromo as minority language: Somalia.
If you want to compare Cantonese and Oromo dialects, then you can go to Cantonese vs Oromo Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Cantonese and Oromo Regulators
Cantonese and Oromo speaking countries provide you Cantonese and Oromo regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Civil Service Bureau, Government of Hong Kong, Official Language Division regulates Cantonese language.Oromo is not regulated. Also get to learn, Cantonese and Oromo Language History.
Cantonese and Oromo Continents
Thinking about Cantonese and Oromo continents in which Cantonese and Oromo speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Cantonese and Oromo. Most of the Cantonese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Oromo speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Cantonese and Oromo languages:
Cantonese Interesting Facts:
- Cantonese have lot of slangs, many of them include words that do not make sense at all and some also have English in them.
- Even though Cantonese and Mandarin are dialects of Chinese, Cantonese has 8 tones instead of Mandarin's 4.
Oromo Interesting Facts:
- Oromo language is the third most spoken language in Africa.
- Oromo is most spoken language in Cushitic Family.
The Cantonese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Chinese Language whereas Cantonese language is similar to Somali Language and derived from Not Available.