Marwari national language and Marwari as a Second Language
Marwari speaking countries include both countries with Marwari national language and Marwari as a second language. Check if Marwari language is one of the Most Spoken Languages.
- Marwari is national language of Rajastan, India.
Compare Marwari speaking countries with spanish speaking countries on Marwari vs Spanish.
Second Language is a non-native language of the speaker, but used in the locality of that person.
- Marwari is not spoken as second language.
The Marwari countries mentioned under Marwari Speaking countries are the countries where majority of people speak Marwari language.
Marwari as minority language
Countries with Marwari as minority language are also included in Marwari speaking countries.
- Marwari is spoken as minority language in Nepal, Pakistan.
Along with Marwari speaking countries check out Marwari speaking population. The language spoken by minority of the population of a territory is called minority language.
- Continent wise Marwari speaking countries mainly lie in Asia.
You can also explore more about all Oceania Languages which are spoken in Oceania Continent.
Marwari Regulator and Facts
Many world languages have one or more language regulators. The bodies that regulate standard languages are usually called language academies. Official organizations that regulate Marwari language are Marwari regulators. Marwari is not regulated. The regulatory bodies of Marwari lie in Marwari speaking countries. Some of the interesting facts of Marwari:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
The Marwari language is derived from Gujarati Language and is closely related to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages.