Urdu and Estonian as Minority Language
In Urdu and Estonian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Urdu and Estonian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
- Estonian as minority language: Denmark, Russia, Sweden.
If you want to compare Urdu and Estonian dialects, then you can go to Urdu vs Estonian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Urdu and Estonian Regulators
Urdu and Estonian speaking countries provide you Urdu and Estonian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan regulates Urdu language.Estonian is regulated by Institute of the Estonian Language. Also get to learn, Urdu and Estonian Language History.
Urdu and Estonian Continents
Thinking about Urdu and Estonian continents in which Urdu and Estonian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Urdu and Estonian. Most of the Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Estonian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Urdu and Estonian languages:
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
Estonian Interesting Facts:
- Estonian language is considered to be powerful symbol of Estonian identity and culture.
- Estonian language has adopted many words with Finnish language.
The Urdu language was derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language and is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages whereas Urdu language is similar to Finnish and derived from Not Available.