How are you in Estonian and Finnish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Estonian and Finnish then Estonian greetings vs Finnish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Estonian is kuidas sul läheb.
- How are you in Finnish is Mitä kuuluu?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Estonian vs Finnish Dialects.
Other Estonian and Finnish Greetings
Are you finding few more Estonian greetings vs Finnish greetings? So let's compare other Estonian and Finnish greetings.
- Good Morning in Estonian is Tere hommikust.
- Good Night in Estonian is Head ööd.
- Good Morning in Finnish is Hyvää huomenta.
- Good Night in Finnish is hyvää yötä.