Malaysian national language and Malaysian as a Second Language
Malaysian speaking countries include both countries with Malaysian national language and Malaysian as a second language. Check if Malaysian language is one of the Most Spoken Languages.
- Malaysian is national language of Malaysia.
Compare Malaysian speaking countries with spanish speaking countries on Malaysian vs Spanish.
Second Language is a non-native language of the speaker, but used in the locality of that person.
- Malaysian is second language of Indonesia.
The Malaysian countries mentioned under Malaysian Speaking countries are the countries where majority of people speak Malaysian language.
Malaysian as minority language
Countries with Malaysian as minority language are also included in Malaysian speaking countries.
- Malaysian is spoken as minority language in Thailand.
Along with Malaysian speaking countries check out Malaysian speaking population. The language spoken by minority of the population of a territory is called minority language.
- Continent wise Malaysian speaking countries mainly lie in Asia.
You can also explore more about all Oceania Languages which are spoken in Oceania Continent.
Malaysian Regulator and Facts
Many world languages have one or more language regulators. The bodies that regulate standard languages are usually called language academies. Official organizations that regulate Malaysian language are Malaysian regulators. Malaysian is regulated by Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka. The regulatory bodies of Malaysian lie in Malaysian speaking countries. Some of the interesting facts of Malaysian:
- One of the most politically powerful language historically is Malaysian Language.
- Malaysian earliest known inscriptions were found in South of Sumatra way back in 683-6 AD.
The Malaysian language is derived from Tamil Language and is closely related to Indonesian Language.