Santali and Latvian as Minority Language
In Santali and Latvian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Santali and Latvian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Santali as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Latvian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Santali and Latvian dialects, then you can go to Santali vs Latvian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Santali and Latvian Regulators
Santali and Latvian speaking countries provide you Santali and Latvian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Santali is not regulated.Latvian is regulated by Latvian State Language Center. Also get to learn, Santali and Latvian Language History.
Santali and Latvian Continents
Thinking about Santali and Latvian continents in which Santali and Latvian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Santali and Latvian. Most of the Santali speaking countries lie in Asia. While Latvian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Santali and Latvian languages:
Santali Interesting Facts:
- Santali language was an oral language till nineteenth century.
- Before the invention of Santali alphabets, Santali was written with the Bengali or Odia alphabets.
Latvian Interesting Facts:
- The first written form of Latvian dates from 16th century was found in religious texts.
- The old latvian language was based on the a Gothic script.
The Santali language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Munda Language whereas Santali language is similar to Lithuanian Language and derived from Not Available.