Latvian and Georgian as Minority Language
In Latvian and Georgian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Latvian and Georgian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Latvian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Georgian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Latvian and Georgian dialects, then you can go to Latvian vs Georgian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Latvian and Georgian Regulators
Latvian and Georgian speaking countries provide you Latvian and Georgian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Latvian State Language Center regulates Latvian language.Georgian is regulated by Cabinet of Georgia. Also get to learn, Latvian and Georgian Language History.
Latvian and Georgian Continents
Thinking about Latvian and Georgian continents in which Latvian and Georgian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Latvian and Georgian. Most of the Latvian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Georgian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Latvian and Georgian languages:
Latvian Interesting Facts:
- The first written form of Latvian dates from 16th century was found in religious texts.
- The old latvian language was based on the a Gothic script.
Georgian Interesting Facts:
- Georgian language has borrowed many words from Arabic, Persian and Turkish languages.
- Georgian language does not distinguish between 'he/him', 'she/her' and 'it', only masculine form is used.
The Latvian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Lithuanian Language whereas Latvian language is similar to Not Available and derived from Anatolian Languages.