Latvian and Kirundi as Minority Language
In Latvian and Kirundi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Latvian and Kirundi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Latvian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Kirundi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Latvian and Kirundi dialects, then you can go to Latvian vs Kirundi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Latvian and Kirundi Regulators
Latvian and Kirundi speaking countries provide you Latvian and Kirundi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Latvian State Language Center regulates Latvian language.Kirundi is not regulated. Also get to learn, Latvian and Kirundi Language History.
Latvian and Kirundi Continents
Thinking about Latvian and Kirundi continents in which Latvian and Kirundi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Latvian and Kirundi. Most of the Latvian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Kirundi speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Latvian and Kirundi languages:
Latvian Interesting Facts:
- The first written form of Latvian dates from 16th century was found in religious texts.
- The old latvian language was based on the a Gothic script.
Kirundi Interesting Facts:
- Kirundi language is tonal, since it has high and low essential tones.
- Kirundi Language is referred as a language where Meeussen's rule is active, this rule describes a certain pattern of tonal change in Bantu languages.
The Latvian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Lithuanian Language whereas Latvian language is similar to Kinyarwanda Language and derived from Not Available.