How are you in Persian and Chinese
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Persian and Chinese then Persian greetings vs Chinese greetings helps you.
- How are you in Persian is چطور هستید?.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Persian vs Chinese Dialects.
Other Persian and Chinese Greetings
Are you finding few more Persian greetings vs Chinese greetings? So let's compare other Persian and Chinese greetings.
- Good Morning in Persian is صبح به خیر.
- Good Night in Persian is شب بخیر.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).