How are you in Chinese and German
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Chinese and German then Chinese greetings vs German greetings helps you.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
- How are you in German is Wie geht es dir?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Chinese vs German Dialects.
Other Chinese and German Greetings
Are you finding few more Chinese greetings vs German greetings? So let's compare other Chinese and German greetings.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).
- Good Morning in German is guten Morgen.
- Good Night in German is gute Nacht.