Chinese and German as Minority Language
In Chinese and German speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and German as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- German as minority language: Czech Republic, Denmark, Former Soviet Union, France, Hungary, Italy, Namibia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
If you want to compare Chinese and German dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs German Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and German Regulators
Chinese and German speaking countries provide you Chinese and German regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.German is regulated by Council for German Orthography. Also get to learn, Chinese and German Language History.
Chinese and German Continents
Thinking about Chinese and German continents in which Chinese and German speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and German. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While German speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and German languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
German Interesting Facts:
- One of the large group of Indo-Germanic languages is German.
- The second most popular Germanic language spoken today behind English is German language.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and English Languages and derived from Albanian Languages.