Learn How to say Thank you and Sorry in Russian
In any language it’s important to learn how to say thank you and sorry in Russian. Find some common phrases in Best Languages to Learn below. Thank you in Russian is спасибо(spasibo) and Sorry in Russian is Извините(Izvinite). Russian greetings such as thank you and sorry are used in formal situations.
Good Morning & Good Night in Russian
Want to wish Good Morning & Good Night in Russian? The Russian greetings like “Good Morning” or “Good Night” are useful to impress or catch attention of anyone around you. By using Russian greetings, we are showing respect to others in a very efficient way. Good Morning in Russian is Доброе Утро(Dobroye Utro) and Good Night in Russian is Спокойной Ночи(Spokoynoy Nochi). To know more on similar greetings in other languages check Russian vs Chinese, Russian vs Spanish, Russian vs French.
Bye in Russian
Get to know here what is bye in Russian. Bye in Russian language is до свидания(do svidaniya). In some languages, they say bye and in some they say good-bye.
Other Russian Greetings
Russian greetings help to communicate in different places at various situations. Here are some other Russian greetings which will be useful while communicating in Russian.
- How are you in Russian is Как дела? (Kak dela?).
- Please in Russian is пожалуйста(pozhaluysta).
- Good Afternoon in Russian is Добрый День(Dobryy Den').
- Good Night in Russian is Спокойной Ночи(Spokoynoy Nochi).
- I Love you in Russian is Я тебя люблю(YA tebya lyublyu).
- Excuse me in Russian is извините(izvinite).