How Many People Speak Chinese and English Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Chinese vs English Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Chinese and English Dialects.
- Mandarin speaking population: 960,000,000.00
- Wu speaking population: 80,000,000.00
- Yue speaking population: 60,000,000.00
- American English speaking population: 225,000,000.00
- Hiberno-English speaking population: 4,500,000.00
- Welsh English speaking population: 2,500,000.00
More on Chinese and English Dialects
Explore more on Chinese and English dialects to understand them. The Chinese vs English dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.