How are you in Chinese and English
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Chinese and English then Chinese greetings vs English greetings helps you.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
- How are you in English is How are you?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Chinese vs English Dialects.
Other Chinese and English Greetings
Are you finding few more Chinese greetings vs English greetings? So let's compare other Chinese and English greetings.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.