Marwari and Balochi as Minority Language
In Marwari and Balochi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Marwari and Balochi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Marwari as minority language: Nepal, Pakistan.
- Balochi as minority language: India, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates.
If you want to compare Marwari and Balochi dialects, then you can go to Marwari vs Balochi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Marwari and Balochi Regulators
Marwari and Balochi speaking countries provide you Marwari and Balochi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Marwari is not regulated.Balochi is regulated by Balochi Academy, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Marwari and Balochi Language History.
Marwari and Balochi Continents
Thinking about Marwari and Balochi continents in which Marwari and Balochi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Marwari and Balochi. Most of the Marwari speaking countries lie in Asia. While Balochi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Marwari and Balochi languages:
Marwari Interesting Facts:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
Balochi Interesting Facts:
- Balochi language had no written form before the early 19th century. The official language used until that time was Persian.
- Balochi has borrowed words from Persian, Arabic, Sindhi, and other languages.
The Marwari language was derived from Gujarati Language and is similar to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages whereas Marwari language is similar to Kurdish and Persian and derived from Ancient Indo-Iranian Language.