Balochi and Haitian Creole as Minority Language
In Balochi and Haitian Creole speaking countries you will get the countries which have Balochi and Haitian Creole as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Balochi as minority language: India, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates.
- Haitian Creole as minority language: Cuba.
If you want to compare Balochi and Haitian Creole dialects, then you can go to Balochi vs Haitian Creole Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Balochi and Haitian Creole Regulators
Balochi and Haitian Creole speaking countries provide you Balochi and Haitian Creole regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Balochi Academy, National Languages Committee regulates Balochi language.Haitian Creole is regulated by Akademi Kreyòl Ayisyen (Academy of Haitian Creole). Also get to learn, Balochi and Haitian Creole Language History.
Balochi and Haitian Creole Continents
Thinking about Balochi and Haitian Creole continents in which Balochi and Haitian Creole speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Balochi and Haitian Creole. Most of the Balochi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Haitian Creole speaking countries lie in Central America, North America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Balochi and Haitian Creole languages:
Balochi Interesting Facts:
- Balochi language had no written form before the early 19th century. The official language used until that time was Persian.
- Balochi has borrowed words from Persian, Arabic, Sindhi, and other languages.
Haitian Creole Interesting Facts:
- In the year 1940, the first technical orthography for Haitian Creole was developed.
- In Haiian Creole, the word 'creole' is of Latin origin via a Portuguese term that means, "person raised in one's house".
The Balochi language was derived from Ancient Indo-Iranian Language and is similar to Kurdish and Persian whereas Balochi language is similar to French Language and derived from Not Available.