Balochi national language and Balochi as a Second Language
Balochi speaking countries include both countries with Balochi national language and Balochi as a second language. Check if Balochi language is one of the Most Spoken Languages.
- Balochi is national language of Iran.
Compare Balochi speaking countries with spanish speaking countries on Balochi vs Spanish.
Second Language is a non-native language of the speaker, but used in the locality of that person.
- Balochi is not spoken as second language.
The Balochi countries mentioned under Balochi Speaking countries are the countries where majority of people speak Balochi language.
Balochi as minority language
Countries with Balochi as minority language are also included in Balochi speaking countries.
- Balochi is spoken as minority language in India, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates.
Along with Balochi speaking countries check out Balochi speaking population. The language spoken by minority of the population of a territory is called minority language.
- Continent wise Balochi speaking countries mainly lie in Asia.
You can also explore more about all Oceania Languages which are spoken in Oceania Continent.
Balochi Regulator and Facts
Many world languages have one or more language regulators. The bodies that regulate standard languages are usually called language academies. Official organizations that regulate Balochi language are Balochi regulators. Balochi is regulated by Balochi Academy, National Languages Committee. The regulatory bodies of Balochi lie in Balochi speaking countries. Some of the interesting facts of Balochi:
- Balochi language had no written form before the early 19th century. The official language used until that time was Persian.
- Balochi has borrowed words from Persian, Arabic, Sindhi, and other languages.
The Balochi language is derived from Ancient Indo-Iranian Language and is closely related to Kurdish and Persian.