Balochi and Malagasy as Minority Language
In Balochi and Malagasy speaking countries you will get the countries which have Balochi and Malagasy as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Balochi as minority language: India, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates.
- Malagasy as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Balochi and Malagasy dialects, then you can go to Balochi vs Malagasy Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Balochi and Malagasy Regulators
Balochi and Malagasy speaking countries provide you Balochi and Malagasy regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Balochi Academy, National Languages Committee regulates Balochi language.Malagasy is not regulated. Also get to learn, Balochi and Malagasy Language History.
Balochi and Malagasy Continents
Thinking about Balochi and Malagasy continents in which Balochi and Malagasy speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Balochi and Malagasy. Most of the Balochi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Malagasy speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Balochi and Malagasy languages:
Balochi Interesting Facts:
- Balochi language had no written form before the early 19th century. The official language used until that time was Persian.
- Balochi has borrowed words from Persian, Arabic, Sindhi, and other languages.
Malagasy Interesting Facts:
- Malagasy language was originated in southeast Asia, since it shares several common words and meanings with Indonesian Languages.
- About 93% of the basic vocabulary is of Malayo-Polynesian origin in Malagasy language.
The Balochi language was derived from Ancient Indo-Iranian Language and is similar to Kurdish and Persian whereas Balochi language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.