Slovak and Punjabi as Minority Language
In Slovak and Punjabi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Slovak and Punjabi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Slovak as minority language: Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine.
- Punjabi as minority language: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States of America.
If you want to compare Slovak and Punjabi dialects, then you can go to Slovak vs Punjabi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Slovak and Punjabi Regulators
Slovak and Punjabi speaking countries provide you Slovak and Punjabi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Ministry of Culture of the Slovak Republic regulates Slovak language.Punjabi is not regulated. Also get to learn, Slovak and Punjabi Language History.
Slovak and Punjabi Continents
Thinking about Slovak and Punjabi continents in which Slovak and Punjabi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Slovak and Punjabi. Most of the Slovak speaking countries lie in Europe. While Punjabi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Slovak and Punjabi languages:
Slovak Interesting Facts:
- Slovak language was written using Glagolitic Alphabets,in 1843.
- Until the end of 18th century, Slovak did not exist as written language.
Punjabi Interesting Facts:
- Punjabi is 2nd most spoken in United Kingdom and 4th most spoken in Canada.
- Punjabi is tonal language, by using various tones Punjabi speakers are able to differentiate between words.
The Slovak language was derived from Czech-Slovak Language and is similar to Czech Language whereas Slovak language is similar to Hindi Language and derived from Sanskrit Language.