Arabic and Thai as Minority Language
In Arabic and Thai speaking countries you will get the countries which have Arabic and Thai as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Thai as minority language: Burma, Cambodia, Laos.
If you want to compare Arabic and Thai dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Thai Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Thai Regulators
Arabic and Thai speaking countries provide you Arabic and Thai regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.Thai is regulated by Royal Society of Thailand (ราชบัณฑิตยสภา). Also get to learn, Arabic and Thai Language History.
Arabic and Thai Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Thai continents in which Arabic and Thai speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Thai. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Thai speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Thai languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Thai Interesting Facts:
- Thai is tonal language and also it is very repetitive and exaggerative language.
- You should learn thai language with native speakers and not with books or recorders, since speaking and writing in thai are not the same.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to Lao Language and derived from Khmer Language.