Learn How to say Thank you and Sorry in Greek
In any language it’s important to learn how to say thank you and sorry in Greek. Find some common phrases in Best Languages to Learn below. Thank you in Greek is ευχαριστώ (ef̱charistó̱) and Sorry in Greek is συγνώμη (sygnó̱mi̱). Greek greetings such as thank you and sorry are used in formal situations.
Good Morning & Good Night in Greek
Want to wish Good Morning & Good Night in Greek? The Greek greetings like “Good Morning” or “Good Night” are useful to impress or catch attention of anyone around you. By using Greek greetings, we are showing respect to others in a very efficient way. Good Morning in Greek is καλημέρα (kali̱méra) and Good Night in Greek is Καληνυχτα (Kali̱nychta). To know more on similar greetings in other languages check Greek vs Chinese, Greek vs Spanish, Greek vs French.
Bye in Greek
Get to know here what is bye in Greek. Bye in Greek language is αντίο (antío). In some languages, they say bye and in some they say good-bye.
Other Greek Greetings
Greek greetings help to communicate in different places at various situations. Here are some other Greek greetings which will be useful while communicating in Greek.
- How are you in Greek is πώς είσαι (pó̱s eísai).
- Please in Greek is παρακαλώ (parakaló̱).
- Good Afternoon in Greek is Καλὸ ἀπόγευμα (Kaló apóyevma).
- Good Night in Greek is Καληνυχτα (Kali̱nychta).
- I Love you in Greek is Σε αγαπώ (Se agapó̱).
- Excuse me in Greek is Με συγχωρείτε! (Me synhoríte).