How Many People Speak Hindi and Thai Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Hindi vs Thai Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Hindi and Thai Dialects.
- Khariboli speaking population: 240,000,000.00
- Marwari speaking population: 22,000,000.00
- Bundeli speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Isan speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Northern Thai speaking population: 6,000,000.00
- Southern Thai speaking population: 4,500,000.00
More on Hindi and Thai Dialects
Explore more on Hindi and Thai dialects to understand them. The Hindi vs Thai dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.