Romanian national language and Romanian as a Second Language
Romanian speaking countries include both countries with Romanian national language and Romanian as a second language. Check if Romanian language is one of the Most Spoken Languages.
- Romanian is national language of Moldova, Romania.
Compare Romanian speaking countries with spanish speaking countries on Romanian vs Spanish.
Second Language is a non-native language of the speaker, but used in the locality of that person.
- Romanian is second language of Kazakhstan, Russia.
The Romanian countries mentioned under Romanian Speaking countries are the countries where majority of people speak Romanian language.
Romanian as minority language
Countries with Romanian as minority language are also included in Romanian speaking countries.
- Romanian is spoken as minority language in Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
Along with Romanian speaking countries check out Romanian speaking population. The language spoken by minority of the population of a territory is called minority language.
- Continent wise Romanian speaking countries mainly lie in Asia, Europe.
You can also explore more about all Oceania Languages which are spoken in Oceania Continent.
Romanian Regulator and Facts
Many world languages have one or more language regulators. The bodies that regulate standard languages are usually called language academies. Official organizations that regulate Romanian language are Romanian regulators. Romanian is regulated by Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li. The regulatory bodies of Romanian lie in Romanian speaking countries. Some of the interesting facts of Romanian:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
The Romanian language is derived from Latin and is closely related to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages..