Hindi and Thai as Minority Language
In Hindi and Thai speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Thai as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Thai as minority language: Burma, Cambodia, Laos.
If you want to compare Hindi and Thai dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Thai Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Thai Regulators
Hindi and Thai speaking countries provide you Hindi and Thai regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Thai is regulated by Royal Society of Thailand (ราชบัณฑิตยสภา). Also get to learn, Hindi and Thai Language History.
Hindi and Thai Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Thai continents in which Hindi and Thai speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Thai. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Thai speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Thai languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Thai Interesting Facts:
- Thai is tonal language and also it is very repetitive and exaggerative language.
- You should learn thai language with native speakers and not with books or recorders, since speaking and writing in thai are not the same.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Lao Language and derived from Khmer Language.