Malagasy and Estonian as Minority Language
In Malagasy and Estonian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malagasy and Estonian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malagasy as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Estonian as minority language: Denmark, Russia, Sweden.
If you want to compare Malagasy and Estonian dialects, then you can go to Malagasy vs Estonian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malagasy and Estonian Regulators
Malagasy and Estonian speaking countries provide you Malagasy and Estonian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Malagasy is not regulated.Estonian is regulated by Institute of the Estonian Language. Also get to learn, Malagasy and Estonian Language History.
Malagasy and Estonian Continents
Thinking about Malagasy and Estonian continents in which Malagasy and Estonian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malagasy and Estonian. Most of the Malagasy speaking countries lie in Africa. While Estonian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malagasy and Estonian languages:
Malagasy Interesting Facts:
- Malagasy language was originated in southeast Asia, since it shares several common words and meanings with Indonesian Languages.
- About 93% of the basic vocabulary is of Malayo-Polynesian origin in Malagasy language.
Estonian Interesting Facts:
- Estonian language is considered to be powerful symbol of Estonian identity and culture.
- Estonian language has adopted many words with Finnish language.
The Malagasy language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Malagasy language is similar to Finnish and derived from Not Available.