Learn How to say Thank you and Sorry in Georgian
In any language it’s important to learn how to say thank you and sorry in Georgian. Find some common phrases in Best Languages to Learn below. Thank you in Georgian is გმადლობთ (gmadlobt) and Sorry in Georgian is ბოდიში (bodishi). Georgian greetings such as thank you and sorry are used in formal situations.
Good Morning & Good Night in Georgian
Want to wish Good Morning & Good Night in Georgian? The Georgian greetings like “Good Morning” or “Good Night” are useful to impress or catch attention of anyone around you. By using Georgian greetings, we are showing respect to others in a very efficient way. Good Morning in Georgian is დილა მშვიდობისა (dila mshvidobisa) and Good Night in Georgian is ძილი ნებისა (dzili nebisa). To know more on similar greetings in other languages check Georgian vs Chinese, Georgian vs Spanish, Georgian vs French.
Bye in Georgian
Get to know here what is bye in Georgian. Bye in Georgian language is ნახვამდის (nakhvamdis). In some languages, they say bye and in some they say good-bye.
Other Georgian Greetings
Georgian greetings help to communicate in different places at various situations. Here are some other Georgian greetings which will be useful while communicating in Georgian.
- How are you in Georgian is როგორა ხარ? (rogora khar?).
- Please in Georgian is გთხოვთ (gt’khovt’).
- Good Afternoon in Georgian is დილა მშვიდობისა (dila mshvidobisa).
- Good Night in Georgian is ძილი ნებისა (dzili nebisa).
- I Love you in Georgian is მე შენ მიყვარხარ (me shen miq’varkhar).
- Excuse me in Georgian is უკაცრავად (uk’atsravad).