How are you in Dutch and Arabic
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Dutch and Arabic then Dutch greetings vs Arabic greetings helps you.
- How are you in Dutch is hoe gaat het met je?.
- How are you in Arabic is كيف حالك؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Dutch vs Arabic Dialects.
Other Dutch and Arabic Greetings
Are you finding few more Dutch greetings vs Arabic greetings? So let's compare other Dutch and Arabic greetings.
- Good Morning in Dutch is goedemorgen.
- Good Night in Dutch is goede Nacht.
- Good Morning in Arabic is صباح الخير.
- Good Night in Arabic is تصبح على خير.