Arabic and Romanian as Minority Language
In Arabic and Romanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Arabic and Romanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Arabic and Romanian dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Romanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Romanian Regulators
Arabic and Romanian speaking countries provide you Arabic and Romanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.Romanian is regulated by Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li. Also get to learn, Arabic and Romanian Language History.
Arabic and Romanian Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Romanian continents in which Arabic and Romanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Romanian. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Romanian languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. and derived from Latin.