How are you in Arabic and Greek
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Arabic and Greek then Arabic greetings vs Greek greetings helps you.
- How are you in Arabic is كيف حالك؟.
- How are you in Greek is πώς είσαι (pó̱s eísai).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Arabic vs Greek Dialects.
Other Arabic and Greek Greetings
Are you finding few more Arabic greetings vs Greek greetings? So let's compare other Arabic and Greek greetings.
- Good Morning in Arabic is صباح الخير.
- Good Night in Arabic is تصبح على خير.
- Good Morning in Greek is καλημέρα (kali̱méra).
- Good Night in Greek is Καληνυχτα (Kali̱nychta).