How are you in Chinese and French
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Chinese and French then Chinese greetings vs French greetings helps you.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
- How are you in French is Comment allez-vous?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Chinese vs French Dialects.
Other Chinese and French Greetings
Are you finding few more Chinese greetings vs French greetings? So let's compare other Chinese and French greetings.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).
- Good Morning in French is Bonjour.
- Good Night in French is bonne Nuit.