French and Korean as Minority Language
In French and Korean speaking countries you will get the countries which have French and Korean as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- French as minority language: Brazil, Cambodia, United States of America, Vietnam.
- Korean as minority language: Japan, People's Republic of China, Russia, United States of America.
If you want to compare French and Korean dialects, then you can go to French vs Korean Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
French and Korean Regulators
French and Korean speaking countries provide you French and Korean regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Académie française (French Academy), Office québécois de la langue française regulates French language.Korean is regulated by The National Institute of the Korean Language. Also get to learn, French and Korean Language History.
French and Korean Continents
Thinking about French and Korean continents in which French and Korean speaking countries are present. Check out more information on French and Korean. Most of the French speaking countries lie in Africa, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, Pacific, South America. While Korean speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of French and Korean languages:
French Interesting Facts:
- French is the only language, with English, that is taught in every country of the world.
- French is the top language in Culinary Scene.
Korean Interesting Facts:
- Korean has borrowed words from English and Chinese.
- Korean has two counting systems. First, is based on Chinese characters and numbers are similar to Chinese numbers, and second counting system is from words unique to Korea.
The French language was derived from Latin and is similar to Italian Language whereas French language is similar to Chinese and Japanese languages and derived from Not Available.