Chinese and French as Minority Language
In Chinese and French speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and French as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- French as minority language: Brazil, Cambodia, United States of America, Vietnam.
If you want to compare Chinese and French dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs French Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and French Regulators
Chinese and French speaking countries provide you Chinese and French regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.French is regulated by Académie française (French Academy), Office québécois de la langue française. Also get to learn, Chinese and French Language History.
Chinese and French Continents
Thinking about Chinese and French continents in which Chinese and French speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and French. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While French speaking countries lie in Africa, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, Pacific, South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and French languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
French Interesting Facts:
- French is the only language, with English, that is taught in every country of the world.
- French is the top language in Culinary Scene.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Italian Language and derived from Latin.