French and Japanese as Minority Language
In French and Japanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have French and Japanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- French as minority language: Brazil, Cambodia, United States of America, Vietnam.
- Japanese as minority language: Palau.
If you want to compare French and Japanese dialects, then you can go to French vs Japanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
French and Japanese Regulators
French and Japanese speaking countries provide you French and Japanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Académie française (French Academy), Office québécois de la langue française regulates French language.Japanese is regulated by Agency for Cultural Affairs (文化庁) at the Ministry of Education. Also get to learn, French and Japanese Language History.
French and Japanese Continents
Thinking about French and Japanese continents in which French and Japanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on French and Japanese. Most of the French speaking countries lie in Africa, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, Pacific, South America. While Japanese speaking countries lie in Asia, Pacific. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of French and Japanese languages:
French Interesting Facts:
- French is the only language, with English, that is taught in every country of the world.
- French is the top language in Culinary Scene.
Japanese Interesting Facts:
- In Japanese Language, there are 4 different ways to address people: kun, chan, san and sama.
- There are many words in Japanese language which end with vowel letter, which determines the structure and rhythm of Japanese.
The French language was derived from Latin and is similar to Italian Language whereas French language is similar to Korean Language and derived from Not Available.