How Many People Speak Romanian and Greek Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Romanian vs Greek Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Romanian and Greek Dialects.
- Aromanian speaking population: 250,000.00
- Megleno-Romanian speaking population: 5,000.00
- Istro-Romanian speaking population: 1,400.00
- Cappadocian Greek speaking population: 2,800.00
- Griko speaking population: 50,000.00
- Mariupol speaking population: Not Available
More on Romanian and Greek Dialects
Explore more on Romanian and Greek dialects to understand them. The Romanian vs Greek dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.