Urdu and Igbo as Minority Language
In Urdu and Igbo speaking countries you will get the countries which have Urdu and Igbo as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
- Igbo as minority language: Equatorial Guinea.
If you want to compare Urdu and Igbo dialects, then you can go to Urdu vs Igbo Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Urdu and Igbo Regulators
Urdu and Igbo speaking countries provide you Urdu and Igbo regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan regulates Urdu language.Igbo is regulated by Society for Promoting Igbo Language and Culture. Also get to learn, Urdu and Igbo Language History.
Urdu and Igbo Continents
Thinking about Urdu and Igbo continents in which Urdu and Igbo speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Urdu and Igbo. Most of the Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Igbo speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Urdu and Igbo languages:
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
Igbo Interesting Facts:
- In Igbo, there is complicated system of high and low tones indicating differences in meaning and grammatical relationships.
- Igbo has inexhaustible and rich linguistic features like idioms, proverbs, aphorisms, anecdotes etc.
The Urdu language was derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language and is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages whereas Urdu language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.