How are you in Urdu and Igbo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Urdu and Igbo then Urdu greetings vs Igbo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Urdu is آپ کیسے ہیں؟.
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Urdu vs Igbo Dialects.
Other Urdu and Igbo Greetings
Are you finding few more Urdu greetings vs Igbo greetings? So let's compare other Urdu and Igbo greetings.
- Good Morning in Urdu is گڈ مارننگ.
- Good Night in Urdu is گڈ نائٹ.
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.