Pashto and Marwari as Minority Language
In Pashto and Marwari speaking countries you will get the countries which have Pashto and Marwari as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Pashto as minority language: Pakistan.
- Marwari as minority language: Nepal, Pakistan.
If you want to compare Pashto and Marwari dialects, then you can go to Pashto vs Marwari Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Pashto and Marwari Regulators
Pashto and Marwari speaking countries provide you Pashto and Marwari regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of Sciences of Afghanistan, Pashto Academy (Pakistan) regulates Pashto language.Marwari is not regulated. Also get to learn, Pashto and Marwari Language History.
Pashto and Marwari Continents
Thinking about Pashto and Marwari continents in which Pashto and Marwari speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Pashto and Marwari. Most of the Pashto speaking countries lie in Asia. While Marwari speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Pashto and Marwari languages:
Pashto Interesting Facts:
- Pashto language is originated in the regions of Paktika and Paktia areas of Afghanistan.
- The first Pashto poem was written in the 7th century.
Marwari Interesting Facts:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
The Pashto language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Persian and Balochi Languages whereas Pashto language is similar to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages and derived from Gujarati Language.