How Many People Speak Marwari and Khmer Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Marwari vs Khmer Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Marwari and Khmer Dialects.
- Jogi speaking population: Not Available
- Bagri speaking population: Not Available
- Dhundhari speaking population: Not Available
- Northern Khmer speaking population: 1,400,000.00
- Khmer Krom speaking population: 1,200,000.00
- Western Khmer speaking population: Not Available
More on Marwari and Khmer Dialects
Explore more on Marwari and Khmer dialects to understand them. The Marwari vs Khmer dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.