How Many People Speak Norwegian and Urdu Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Norwegian vs Urdu Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Norwegian and Urdu Dialects.
- Jamtlandic speaking population: 30,000.00
- Sognamål speaking population: Not Available
- Hallingmål-Valdris speaking population: Not Available
- Dakhini speaking population: 11,000,000.00
- Hyderabadi Urdu speaking population: Not Available
- Rekhta speaking population: Not Available
More on Norwegian and Urdu Dialects
Explore more on Norwegian and Urdu dialects to understand them. The Norwegian vs Urdu dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.