How are you in Norwegian and Urdu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Norwegian and Urdu then Norwegian greetings vs Urdu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Norwegian is hvordan har du det?.
- How are you in Urdu is آپ کیسے ہیں؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Norwegian vs Urdu Dialects.
Other Norwegian and Urdu Greetings
Are you finding few more Norwegian greetings vs Urdu greetings? So let's compare other Norwegian and Urdu greetings.
- Good Morning in Norwegian is god morgen.
- Good Night in Norwegian is god natt.
- Good Morning in Urdu is گڈ مارننگ.
- Good Night in Urdu is گڈ نائٹ.