How Many People Speak Meithei and Madurese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Meithei vs Madurese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Meithei and Madurese Dialects.
- Loi speaking population: 5,000.00
- Pangal speaking population: 273,000.00
- Meithei proper speaking population: 1,250,000.00
- Kangean speaking population: 110,000.00
- Bawean speaking population: Not Available
- Bangkalan speaking population: Not Available
More on Meithei and Madurese Dialects
Explore more on Meithei and Madurese dialects to understand them. The Meithei vs Madurese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.