Madurese and Malagasy as Minority Language
In Madurese and Malagasy speaking countries you will get the countries which have Madurese and Malagasy as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Madurese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Malagasy as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Madurese and Malagasy dialects, then you can go to Madurese vs Malagasy Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Madurese and Malagasy Regulators
Madurese and Malagasy speaking countries provide you Madurese and Malagasy regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Madurese is not regulated.Malagasy is not regulated. Also get to learn, Madurese and Malagasy Language History.
Madurese and Malagasy Continents
Thinking about Madurese and Malagasy continents in which Madurese and Malagasy speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Madurese and Malagasy. Most of the Madurese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Malagasy speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Madurese and Malagasy languages:
Madurese Interesting Facts:
- There is unique pronunciation system in the Madurese language.
- Madurese was first written using Javanese Alphabets.
Malagasy Interesting Facts:
- Malagasy language was originated in southeast Asia, since it shares several common words and meanings with Indonesian Languages.
- About 93% of the basic vocabulary is of Malayo-Polynesian origin in Malagasy language.
The Madurese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Malay and Javanese Languages whereas Madurese language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.