How Many People Speak Malagasy and Akan Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Malagasy vs Akan Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Malagasy and Akan Dialects.
- Eastern Malagasy speaking population: 5,000,000.00
- Western Malagasy speaking population: 1,200,000.00
- Not Available speaking population: Not Available
- Asante speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Akuapem speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Fante speaking population: 1,900,000.00
More on Malagasy and Akan Dialects
Explore more on Malagasy and Akan dialects to understand them. The Malagasy vs Akan dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.