How Many People Speak Akan and Balochi Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Akan vs Balochi Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Akan and Balochi Dialects.
- Asante speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Akuapem speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Fante speaking population: 1,900,000.00
- Eastern Balochi speaking population: 5,000,000.00
- Western Balochi speaking population: 1,800,000.00
- Southern Balochi speaking population: 3,400,000.00
More on Akan and Balochi Dialects
Explore more on Akan and Balochi dialects to understand them. The Akan vs Balochi dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.