Malagasy and Marwari as Minority Language
In Malagasy and Marwari speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malagasy and Marwari as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malagasy as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Marwari as minority language: Nepal, Pakistan.
If you want to compare Malagasy and Marwari dialects, then you can go to Malagasy vs Marwari Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malagasy and Marwari Regulators
Malagasy and Marwari speaking countries provide you Malagasy and Marwari regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Malagasy is not regulated.Marwari is not regulated. Also get to learn, Malagasy and Marwari Language History.
Malagasy and Marwari Continents
Thinking about Malagasy and Marwari continents in which Malagasy and Marwari speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malagasy and Marwari. Most of the Malagasy speaking countries lie in Africa. While Marwari speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malagasy and Marwari languages:
Malagasy Interesting Facts:
- Malagasy language was originated in southeast Asia, since it shares several common words and meanings with Indonesian Languages.
- About 93% of the basic vocabulary is of Malayo-Polynesian origin in Malagasy language.
Marwari Interesting Facts:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
The Malagasy language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Malagasy language is similar to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages and derived from Gujarati Language.